Tuesday, January 20, 2009

6 Months

I'm so bad at keeping up with our blog. Avery is almost 7 months now, but I still wanted to post about her 6 months stats. She is weighing in at 17 lbs. 7oz, (75th percentile) and is 27 1/2 inches long (95th percentile). Her doctor wanted to know if her Daddy was tall because according to him she didn't get her height from me, hmmm I wonder what made him think that. :) She is turning out to be a pretty happy baby with a fun personality. We love watching her grow and get excited about life. Here she is in her new highchair. Stylin in her new shades

She's so long she doesn't even fit in the laundry basket anymore.


She loves her Daddy.





3 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

I love her smile. What cute girl.

Julie said...

Cutie!! She's going to be taller than you soon! :o)

The Skinners said...

She is so adorable!!! I love her to death. We miss you guys.

love hannah