Hey Kristen...I hope you remember me. I found your blog on Janette's blogspot. I've been meaning to tell you (except I never see you) that I met a cousin of yours in San Diego a couple months ago. We started talking at church and discovered we both knew you. Sorry I didn't catch her name, but she's originally from Tucson and she was very nice. Small world!
Hey, 128 is not bad! Way to win! Love the pic of Avery in the truck. I must say, the older she gets, the more I see a little Mike! Kenzi is totally a little Taylor. Maybe sometime down the road you will have a little boy who looks just like you! Glad you had a good time. Thanks for calling to see how things went today. I really appreciate it.
2 comments:
Hey Kristen...I hope you remember me. I found your blog on Janette's blogspot. I've been meaning to tell you (except I never see you) that I met a cousin of yours in San Diego a couple months ago. We started talking at church and discovered we both knew you. Sorry I didn't catch her name, but she's originally from Tucson and she was very nice. Small world!
Hey, 128 is not bad! Way to win! Love the pic of Avery in the truck. I must say, the older she gets, the more I see a little Mike! Kenzi is totally a little Taylor. Maybe sometime down the road you will have a little boy who looks just like you! Glad you had a good time. Thanks for calling to see how things went today. I really appreciate it.
Post a Comment